Wooohooo, we’re getting closer by the day! If you’re just jumping in now, or if you missed a day along the way, here’s your chance to make sure you’ve answered all the questions thus far. The full list:
- Finish the phrase: To Cash, she was and always would be Allie Hebert. Terror of his childhood. Bane of his adolescence.
- What is making it almost impossible for Allie to breathe?
- The wedding ceremony is being led by Reverend ….
- What did Allie use to assault the police officer?
- What is the name of Cash’s nephew?
- Allie thinks she should have bought a wedding dress with …
- What is no longer on Allie’s left hand?
- According to Cash, four months without doughnuts is positively …
- Why does the crowd go suddenly silent and every head swivel toward the door?
- Allie had never thought of herself as a …..
- Finish the phrase: Easy to be a rock when …
- What is Michael Bublé singing about while Cash and Allie dance?
- When Cash tells Allie that she can leave, she stops pretending to dance and tells him that she …
- The shape leaning up against the rock wall is either a toboggan or a ….
- There was a lot of WHAT going around these days?
Thanks for playing along! Just one week to go. If you need a refresher on the details, here you go!