Okay folks, we are halfway through Cash and Allie’s story and halfway through our questions. In case you missed a day, here are all the questions thus far, right up to and including today’s installment!
- Finish the phrase: To Cash, she was and always would be Allie Hebert. Terror of his childhood. Bane of his adolescence.
- What is making it almost impossible for Allie to breathe?
- The wedding ceremony is being led by Reverend ….
- What did Allie use to assault the police officer?
- What is the name of Cash’s nephew?
- Allie thinks she should have bought a wedding dress with …
- What is no longer on Allie’s left hand?
- According to Cash, four months without doughnuts is positively …
- Why does the crowd go suddenly silent and every head swivel toward the door?
- Allie had never thought of herself as a …..
How are you doing? Remember, you find all the official rules right here. Good luck!