After today, I’ll post one question/day, with a comprehensive list of all questions to date each Friday (March 3, 10, and 17). But because some chapters have already been posted, here are questions for everything released thus far.
(Please refer to the official contest post for rules and deadlines.)
The answer to Question 1 will be found in chapter 1, question 2 in chapter 2, and so on.
- Finish the phrase: To Cash, she was and always would be Allie Hebert. Terror of his childhood. Bane of his adolescence. (fill in this blank!)
- What is making it almost impossible for Allie to breathe?
- The wedding ceremony is being led by Reverend ….
- What did Allie use to assault the police officer?
- What is the name of Cash’s nephew?
- Allie thinks she should have bought a wedding dress with …