Whee! Mary (the M of M Reed McCall) nominated my little blog for this award. Thank you so much! Mary is a fellow author and member of Central NY Romance Writers, and her blog is everything she is: serene, welcoming, informative, and utterly beautiful. I love visiting her blog when Casa Chaos is living up to its name a bit too well. All I have to do is take a look at the gorgeous pictures on her site and immediately I feel calmer and more centered. Her warm and wise words always strike a chord. And did I mention that she has some amazing books? Give her site a look. You’ll be very glad you did.
Now, the award!
Rules for winning this award are very simple. Here they are:-
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:-
1. I have no secrets of my own. I blab everything to everybody.
2. But I can keep someone else’s secret. Usually.
3. I maintain the Super Romance Authors blog. Come check us out!
4. After high school, I went to Guyana as part of an exchange program called Canada World Youth. Yes, we were there for Jonestown. No, I did not drink the Kool Aid.
5. My degrees are in Child and Family Studies. Contrary to what you might believe, this does not make me an expert in raising my own children, as they would be quick to tell you. (Though they all turned out pretty amazing despite me.)
6. When I grow up, I want to be Miss Piggy.
7. My favorite music to listen to while driving is anything by the Arrogant Worms. Especially this song.
Now for the nominations!!
1. Comptonplations, the blog of MJ Compton – friend, writer, wine wench.
2. MJ Fredrick – another dear friend, jaw-droppingly prolific author, and sharer of the best pictures on any blog ever.
I know it said “up to 15,” but I’m restricting it to folks named MJ. So there we are.
Go forth and explore!